donderdag 23 januari 2014

Butterflies

Tonight I took my Big Shot and started with my newest embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I used this glimmer paper, and also found a yellow envelope with the same kind of glimmer, to make a yellow buttefly with the Sizzix standard dies. I really like this butterfly, it's just beautiful. Great to use for a thank you card like this one.

I'd like to join:


I went through my stamp collection to find a nice sentiment and found this one, which came with a set of russian dolls by Hero Arts. Perfect.

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Ombre! Looks good. Always need Thank You cards! Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies for our first challenge for 2014.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous! Love the glimmer colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges for our Winged Things Challenge!
    DawnD

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. wow this is beautiful... Love the Ombre look and the butterflies as well. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Created with love challenge Winged things.
    Linda K. DT
    www.ladybugstampers.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love the die cut butterflies and embossing. Thanks for joining our Winged Things Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner
    Created with Love Challenges

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Hi there, Thank you for sharing your card with us at Make it Monday. I love the shimmer and of cause the butterflies.

    Rachael :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen