donderdag 2 januari 2014

Presents

I wish you all a wonderful 2014! I started this year with ordering a Big Shot for my birthday! I'll be picking it up tomorrow, I'm so excited! Finally I join the big world of die cuts and embossing. I'm really looking forward to use it. But for now, I'd like to show you my newest card.


I used a technique called "Shadow Painting". It actually uses a kind of water soluble paint and a special liner that prevents the colors from blending. However, my liner appeared to be dried out after laying for a year in my stash. But, fortunately you can use these paints without the liner to make beautiful backgrounds. So maybe I'll use that for one of my next cards. 

With this card I'd like to join the following challenges:


Ik wens jullie allemaal een heel mooi 2014! Ik ben dit jaar goed begonnen door voor mijn verjaardag een Big Shot te bestellen! Morgen kan ik hem ophalen en ik heb nu al zin om er mee aan de slag te gaan! Maar voor nu wil ik jullie graag mijn nieuwste kaartje laten zien.



Ik heb deze kaart gemaakt met "Shadow Painting", een techniek die gebruik maakt van een verf op waterbasis en een speciale liner die er voor zorgt dat de kleuren niet in elkaar overlopen. Helaas is mijn liner na een jaar in de kast te hebben gelegen zo goed als uitgedroogd, dus die kan ik na dit kaartje niet meer gebruiken. Gelukkig kun je de verf ook heel goed gebruiken om achtergronden mee te maken. Wie weet doe ik dat bij een volgende kaart.

Ik doe graag mee aan bovenstaande challenges.

 Paper/Papier: Lalinea


6 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the colors you choose for this card. It turned out really great. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. same here, the colours just pop love them. Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week with such a bright card for the new year.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Awesome colors !! Great take on this sketch. Thanks for joining us at AHSC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks so much for your submission to Word Art Wednesday. It's a delight to have you participate and share your wonderful talents. We appreciate your support! Diane Noble (WAW-DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love this card, it is super fun and super colourful. I love he bold bright colours. Great job. Thanks for playing along with AHSC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your project is super cute.

    Thank you for playing along with us at AHSC.

    Hugs,
    Mary Ellen, AHSC DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen