zaterdag 8 februari 2014

Feeling Sketchy - a new stamp

I was already laying a jigsaw puzzle tonight, when I decided to also do some crafting. Since we have only one big table in the house, I just put my craft stuff on top of the puzzle, haha. I think I might need one of those big craft plates to work on. Or a store case for a puzzle would be suitable as well.

For this card I used my newest stamp set. It's from My Favorite Things and consists next to this cute girl of a even more cute doggie with a balloon at its tail. Really need to try that one soon!

For the layout I used the sketch from Feeling Sketchy (#49). I'd also like to join the following challenges:

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Get well soon ("Beterschap means Get well")
All Dressed up- Love inspired (and I think a get well card is made and send out of love :) )
4 Crafty Chicks - Banners and/or Flags


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Love the image and fab colours too, a very pretty card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so cute. Adorable image and I really like the fancy border around it...along with the papers that you chose.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super cute card.. love the image and the papers!! Thanks for playing with us at Feeling Sketchy!!
    Hugs,
    Cathy DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. What an adorable image & a lovely card! Love the green back ground paper & your colouring is fabulous.
    Thank you for playing along at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Debi - GD@4CC

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you for playing along at Feeling Sketchy with this lovely sweet card - gorgeous work!
    Debi - DT @ Feeling Sketchy.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is too cute. Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenges. Have a wonderful day and good luck! Hugs, Sujin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi sweetie !!! You can play along w: this image -- & all of Wendy Burns images @ All Dressed Up!!
    I'm on the DT there -- & Wendy burns digis & stamps are welcome !!

    Super cute card!!!
    Great colors!! She's super sweet!!
    & I love to puzzle !! I would have had to quickly finish the puzzle before crafting -- lol !! ;))

    Have a great week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Wow so pretty, love the image she is so cute, and the color is so bright and wonderful. Thanks for playing our Flags and or Banners Challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Beautiful, so very pretty
    Thanks for playing along with All Dressed Up
    Anne x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. So pretty! Lovely colour combination! Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up! :o)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Very cute and I like those bright colours.
    Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up and I hope we'll see you at the next challenge too.
    Marilyn

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. A gorgeous card... I love the fresh green you've used and your diecut circle. Beautiful colouring too.

    Thanks for sharing with us at All Dressed Up... hope we'll see you in our future challenges..

    Christine x (ADU DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. You have done this really well, great image and thanks for playing along at Feeling sketchy :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. lovely card and image great colours and thanks for sharing at craft

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen