vrijdag 14 februari 2014

Love

I tried a new yoga school tonight and had a good and quite intensive class. Especially the final shoulder and headstand (scary!) exercises were heavy. Although I was a bit tired, I still wanted to make a card tonight. I made this one with the lovely dies by MFT. They go fantastic with the cuttlebug folder hugs & kisses. Since I don't have sentiment dies yet, I cut this one myself. Pretty happy with that one!

I'd like to join the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge - Use die cuts or punches
Totally Paper Crafts - Valentine/Love
Diva's by design - Love


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Glad you enjoyed your yoga, a great form of exercise. Love your card, a great use of those dies. Thanks for playing at Divas, Jx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Maroeska!
    I found your blog via Kit & Clowder & hopped right on over! Your cards are very pretty...I really like the textured background on this one!

    I'm now your newest follower & hope to see you over on my blog as well!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Great Valentine. Love the embossing folder with these diecuts. Thanks for joining us at TPC. Pat K x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen