zaterdag 19 april 2014

Simply Gorjuss

Today I bought my first Distress Ink: walnut stain. Decided to buy one first, to see if I would like the technique. My first try turned out pretty well, I think. Off course I need some practice to prevent harsh stripes and stuff, but still I'm already happy with this result. I used a rubber stamp of Gorjuss, still one of my favorites. Have a nice weekend all!

Challenges I'd like to join:
Sketch Saturday - Sketch 306
Speedy Fox & Friends - #208: Use Kraft Card Stock
Kit and Clowder - Something Blue

5 opmerkingen:

  1. What a wonderful and adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love the vintagey feel to this!

    Big Hugs,
    Elise

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable image thanks for sharing at MFP........Lis

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Gorgeous!!! Beautiful coloring! Wonderful card! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. This is my second attempt at leaving a comment as blogger broke as I clicked publish!
    What I said was - well done with the distress ink they can be tricky. I have recently bought a blender tool and refills instead of using cut n dry foam in an effort to keep my fingers clean!
    Thanks for leaving such a kind comment on my blog. :0)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen