zondag 31 augustus 2014

Luna

I got this digi from polkadoodles and actually this is my third try of coloring it. As this one turned out most beautiful, I made it into a card. For the layout of this card, I was inspired by a card made by Rhea Weigand. I hope you like it!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:
Fairytale Stampers- Everything goes
Robyn's Fetish - Use a digi
Kit & Clowder - Fun hair combos


Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: Black, G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
Clothes: C7, BV25, BV23, BV21

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a beautiful card. I love your colouring, and design. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the colors you used in this color. The hair is beautiful. Love the background. Thank You for sharing with us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog

    Michelle (DT)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen